Amplify Advisors Inc. is an organization owned by entrepreneurs inspired to work with growing clients, helping them envisage their full financial picture.
We created Amplify and our role as founders includes:
• Carrying out contracts as a finance leaders;
• Sub-contracting, hiring & placing finance leaders and overseeing their quality and performance;
• Managing advisory and consulting projects and teams;
• Connecting clients with employees and services;
• Quality collaboration; and
• Operating and marketing Amplify Advisors Inc.
WHY WORK FOR US?
• We offer flexible options that are relationship-centric. We are an epic team of professionals that are passionate about growing businesses. We are entrepreneurial, but we bring the best of the big to our teams and clients.
• We have part-time positions available. Work is client focused with some on-site opportunity but largely can be performed on a flexible schedule remotely. This is a great fit for working parents that are focused on being the primary parent but still want to be engaged and adding value in their career.
• We have full-time work as well which includes full-time contracts or the chance to be on projects or multiple contracts. This work is also client focused with some on-site opportunity but largely can be performed on a flexible schedule remotely. This is a great fit for professionals that like variety and challenging change-focused roles.
• We share our profit and we have competitive and unique compensation structures that reward business development and customer service. When we grow at Amplify your compensation does too. Our bonuses and compensation are cash oriented.
• Our structure supports your work choices while giving you career advancement and purposeful work. At Amplify you will be surrounded by people on our team and at our clients that are challenging and inspiring in all the right ways. We provide a platform, brand, process, technology and controls that ensures our team can focus on the quality our clients expect.
• Once you work for Amplify you’ll never want to go on your own again. We are better with you and you are what makes us an epic team.
Contract CFO or Controller roles & Finance Consulting
On-site and remote contract opportunities available for incorporated CPA professionals or independent CPA contractors interested in full-time or part-time placements. Parents or others interested in part-time, engaging executive level work should also consider applying. Employees interested in a full-time permanent role are also welcome for consideration of placement opportunities.
· Finance Leadership experience of 5 years or more including
o Senior manager, vice president, partner or director at a Big Four firm; and/or
o CFO of any entity exceeding $10 million in growth; and/or
o Vice President Finance, Director Finance or Controller of a finance team greater than six
· Financial reporting including financial statement preparation, management reporting, dashboards and other required with a minimum of ten years experience
· Business partnering experience with stakeholders and/or clients where you led the communication of the complete financial picture with insightful and strategic perspective
· Experience with continuous improvement projects and a strong understanding of best practices that are scalable and affordable in the area of finance automation, processes, controls and organization
· Chartered Professional Accountant designation or equivalent (CFA) and minimum ten years since qualification
· Bachelors degree
· Ability to oversee and perform book-keeping and all areas of finance
o Tax is an asset but not required
o Treasury is an asset but not required
· Strong communication skills
· Proactive self-starter
· Ability to work independently
· Team management and leadership
· Executive presence
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND SALES MANAGER
Amplify Advisors is a rapidly growing startup company that is inspired to amplify other growing businesses by helping them envision their complete financial picture. We are a team of Finance Leaders, Business Advisors and Connectors who provide CFO services.
We have finance leaders that work as contract CFO/controllers. Our business advisors are passionate about continuous improvement project consulting for any size finance team and organization. We also assist small/medium business with other advisory work. And our connectors assist in the placement of finance and accounting professionals in all size entities.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial Business Development and Sales Manager to join our Amplify team. This position is commission-based sales and can be full or part-time, depending on the ideal candidate. We are open to recent graduates applying.
As our business development and sales manager, you will be a key member of our Amplify Advisor team and will report to the Founders and CEOs. In this role you will help develop, execute and promote strategic business development plans and programs that drive revenue and amplify our profile within the business community.
If the thought of sitting behind a desk all day gives you itchy feet, this could be the position for you as you’ll be required to spend most of your time building relationships, attending networking events, identifying sales leads, pitching our Finance Leader services to potential new clients and maintaining a good working relationship with these new contacts.
As the driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts, you will have a passion for business development and sales, including the challenger sales approach, and general best practices.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
This role requires good communication in order to:
Think we would make a good match?
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
Subject: Business Development and Sales Manager Application
Attachment: Your resume in PDF or Word format
Special Instructions: Instead of a drab and boring old cover letter, please answer the following:
What was the best service you have ever received? Tell us a brief story but include the elements of why this was exceptional service.